|Publications and Presentations
- Gladushyna, O., Strietholt, R., & Strello, A. (2019, September). Are PISA Top-Performers Good Citizens? Presentation at the European Conference on Educational Research 2019, Hamburg.
- Gladushyna, O., Strietholt, R., & Steinmann, I. (2019, June). Nerds or Polymaths? Performance Profiles at the End of Primary Education. Presentation at the 8th International Research Conference, Copenhagen.
- UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Learning (2018). Promoting Lifelong Learning for All in Selected African Countries: The Experiences of Ethiopia, Kenya, Namibia, Rwanda and United Republic of Tanzania. Retrieved from here
- UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Learning (2017). Lifelong Learning in Transformation: Promising Practices in Southeast Asia. Retrieved from here
- Gladushyna, O. (2016). UNESCO’s Strategy in Rebuilding Higher Education in Crisis and Emergency Situations. The Modern Higher Education Review, 1. Retrieved from here
- Gladushyna, O. (2016). The shifting tides of higher education in Ukraine: Background, expectations and reality. Working Papers in Higher Education Studies, 2(1). Retrieved from here
- Gladushyna O. (2015). Global Measurement Techniques for Evaluating the Quality of Teaching. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Conference “Ukrainian Science: Current Problems and Perspectives of Development”. Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Gladushyna O. (Ed.). (2015). Building Peace in Our Hearts and Minds (Collection of Essays). Dedicated to the 70th anniversary of UNESCO. Mianyang: Southwest University of Science and Technology.
- Gladushyna O. (2014) Strategy of obtaining the synergetic effect of the knowledge triangle. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the Ukrainian scientific and practical conference “Science of Ukraine. Perspectives and potential”. Institute of educational and youth politics of the National Academy of Science of Ukraine. Odesa, Ukraine.
- Gladushyna O. (2014). Perspectives of the introduction of the knowledge triangle in Ukraine. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the international conference “Education of the 21st century: issues and challenges”. Yerevan State University, Armenia.
- Gladushyna O. (2013). Creating an Effective Management System in Higher Education Institutions. Non-governmental Organization “Southern Foundation of Pedagogy”. Odesa, Ukraine.
- Gladushyna O. (2012). Innovative Mechanisms of Developing Education Quality in Ukrainian HEIs. Institute of Higher Education of the National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine. Kyiv, Ukraine. Retrieved from here