|Publications and Presentations
- Konstantinidou, E. E. (2020). ‘Corona and Education: Are Students Really Ready for Digital Schooling?’ International-education.blog, 4 May. Available here
- Konstantinidou, E. E. (2020). Does the salience of instructional quality depends on how we measure it? A secondary analysis searching for criteria consistency across countries. Presentation at the QUINT PhD Summer Institute/QUINT Conference, Iceland (postponed to spring 2021).
- Konstantinidou, E. E. (2020). Searching for criteria consistency using different research designs and components of teaching. Presentation at the EARLI Special Interest Groups 18 ”Educational Effectiveness” and 23 ”Educational Evaluation, Accountability and School Improvement, Freiburg (postponed to 2022).
- Konstantinidou, E. E., Kyriakides, L. (2019, September). The impact of generic and domain-specific teaching practices on student achievement. Presentation at the European Conference on Educational Research (ECER) Annual Meeting, Hamburg.
- Konstantinidou, E. E. (2019, July). The contribution of teaching practices on student achievement. Presentation at the Brown Bag Seminar, Centre for Educational Measurement (CEMO), Oslo, Norway
- Konstantinidou, E. (2015, March). Exploring the Use of Tablet Devices in Differentiated Learning. Paper presented at the 9th International Technology, Education and Development Conference, Madrid, Spain. Available here.
- Konstantinidou, E. (2014). The Use of Technology in our Educational System. A presentation of a case study in TeAch Symposium, Thessaloniki, Greece